PSYCOLOGICAL CONSEQUENCES OF BULLYING ( victim-bully-bystander)
- Five scripts written in Athens to be edited and appear on twinspace
(folder COMICS) so that pixton stories on THE HELP are written by all
- Song production related to the subject.
It can be original composition created by students or an existing song.
We recommend national songs so that we are all able to learn, feel
and compare cultures. In any case, we remind you that it can be in
English or native language or mixed. In case you opt for your national
language, lyrics in English should be provided.
- Script for a 5 min.long video
- Briefing of antibullying practices we are using at schools.It will
be sent to the coordinators by mail earlier and it will be presented by
each partner in Finland. (ten.min.maximum). Its form should be official
because it will be used as material in our booklet .
In Finland, each partner will propose good new ideas, which may have come after one year of project work.
- acqaintance with storybird
- blog/twinspace weekly briefing, and responding
- preparation for the next meeting :
1. AAA/coordination messages should be answered and filed in a mail
envelope separately, not to be forgotten and to be easily retrieved
2. Students application form should come on Jola's form, filled in electronically and not handwritten and scanned
3. Travellers should be invited on twinspace (it is our official
platform of communication) and they should be encouraged and helped
practically by their English teachers
IN FINLAND 4-8.5.2015
We will present a briefing of our individual schools practices and
possible changes that may have occured after the 1st year of the project
We will use an evaluation form to assess and review the first year progress of the project
We will organise the procedures of the second year
We will present the songs from 10 different countries as part of a festival which will be organised there
We will exchange scripts produced in our home countries so that a partner country will undertake the creation of a 5 min.film
We will have workshops on the psychological aspects of bullying by specialists
We will be presented/ have workshops with the Finnish KiVa anti-bullying programme
Visual stories by mixed international groups of students will be created on storybird. Topic: tolerance
We will film the activities for the final DVD at the end of the project